Monday, November 1, 2010

Zombies And Dictators And Busts, Oh My

I have a thing for Che Guevara memorabilia. I think I might go broke after I found THIS.

In other news, I missed the bulk of The Walking Dead premiere, but I am glad to hear it's not only a smash hit, but also AMC's biggest premiere ever with 5.3 million views. 


The Walking Dead is a damn good comic. AMC produces damn good shows. It's nice when things just work out magically.

In other notes, I watched about fifteen minutes of the the Rocky Horror Glee Show. It was terrible. I wanted to shoot myself. Based on my limited knowledge of the show, I feel I alone could have drastically improved the episode, both with script and with casting of Glee characters as Rocky classics, but I might just be an asshole. But, seriously, why wasn't  Lea Michele cast as Columbia?

Based on what I've discussed with people who are both Rocky and Glee fans, it seems like everyone else thought it was pretty sucky. Missed, butchered opportunities. Tisk, tisk.

Also, did you know the Richard O'Brien (Riff Raff) is the voice of the dad on Phineas and Ferb?

Joel Samson Berntsen (Mr. Ambluence Driver - The Flaming Lips)

No comments: