Monday, January 4, 2010

Let's All Put On Giant Suits And Dance Around

Today is the last day of my Christmas Break. It’s been weird.

The night before, the last ‘night’ of break, was spent doing relatively nothing till about four in the morning. I awoke to my parents taking turns banging on my door yelling at me to get up or my sleep cycle was going to be screwed for school. Bah.

Anyway, I spent the rest of the day with a dear friend watching Stop Making Sense, the live concert film of the Talking Heads, who I’ve recently become infatuated with. I loved the movie. I have yet to come to any complete conclusions about it though, or Talking Heads for that matter. I’ll get back with you.

Joel Samson Berntsen (Los Campesinos!- You! Me! Dancing!)

1 comment:

TL said...

Talking Heads huh. They were the least punk looking of all the New York bands in the mid to late 70's
They looked more like science majors in college. scary fine music though