Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Top 5 songs that I keep playing

5. (Samson – Regina Spektor] It’s personal.

4. (Psycho Killer – Talking Heads] It’s a hell of a song, and I can’t stop singing it. Let’s hope I actually know how to sing it properly…

3. (Better- Regina Spektor] I’ve recently gone on a stint of loving her again. Not that I ever stopped loving her. The play count on That Time is at forty seven. The rest of the songs are severely under played, so now I’m listening to them. I don’t know why I didn’t listen to them earlier.

2. (White Heat / White Light – The Velvet Underground] WHITE LIGHT! WHITE LIGHT GOING MESSING UP MY MIND! WHITE LIGHT! AND DON CHA KNOW IT GOING TO MAKE ME GO BLIND! WHITE HEAT! IT TICKLE ME DOWN TO MY TOES!

1. (Dirty Harry – Gorillaz] I’m gearing up for Plastic Beach, so the Gorillaz are getting played an outrageous amount of times. And there’s just something about the first minute of Dirty Harry. Man.

Joel Samson Berntsen (Sunday Morning - The Velvet Underground)

1 comment:

Maggey and Jim said...

TOTALLY RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!